Are you struggling to lose or to maintain your current weight? Try to incorporate these tips in your daily routine. Start with one new routine and once you established this one, incorporate another one:
1. Start the day with a glass of warm lemon water.
2. Have a good, sit down breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3. Drink only water (aim for 64oz/day) or herbal tea during the day. Cup of coffee in the morning is fine.
4. If you drink alcohol, do so moderately and preferably only on the weekend.
5. Get 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
6. Avoid a diet with too much red meat, processed food, sweets and desserts.
7. Fill up on veggies/salad with each meal.
8. Attain at least 150 minutes of aerobic exercise each week. You can break it down in walking 5 x a week for 30 minutes or any way that fits best in your life-style.
9. Include muscle strengthening exercises for each major muscle group 2 to 3 days a week. I recommend 2-4 sets of each exercise.
10. Increase your movement throughout the day, like taking the stairs or parking the car further away.
Still struggling? Send me a message and we’ll figure out what works for you.