Veggie prep for the week!
I asked Rich to buy some colorful veggies. And that’s what he did! Doesn’t it look great?
So beautiful, you can’t help but want to eat them.
I often get asked about the best way to prepare vegetables for the week. My answer: Roast them! It’s easy; you can use any vegetables you like and play around with the seasoning.
A mandolin will make the job easier. It slices vegetables quickly – it’s a GREAT tool to have in the kitchen.
How to do it:
– Use any vegetables you like.
– Slice, or cut them into pieces.
– Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and herbs.
– Spread on a baking sheet in a single layer.
– Roast in the oven at 425 F for about 30-45 minutes, mixing every 15 minutes or so.