This sheet-pan Mediterranean Chicken, Brussel Sprouts & Gnocchi recipe from EatingWell Magazine has my name on it. I love this delicious Brussels sprouts recipe. With only 20 minutes of prep time and a sheet pan, it’s too tempting not to try. Enjoy!
Sheet-Pan Mediterranean Chicken, Brussel Sprouts & Gnocchi:
– Four Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
– Two tablespoons chopped fresh oregano, divided
– Two large cloves garlic, minced, divided
-½ teaspoon ground pepper, divided
– ¼ teaspoon salt, divided
– One pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
– One (16 oz.) package shelf-stable gnocchi
– One cup sliced red onion
– Four boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
– One cup halved cherry tomatoes
– One tablespoon red-wine vinegar
Preheat oven to 450 F
Stir two tablespoon oil, one tablespoon oregano, half the garlic, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt together in a large bowl. Add Brussels sprouts, gnocchi, and onion. Toss to coat. Spread on a large rimmed sheet.
Stir one tablespoon oil, the remaining one tablespoon oregano, the remaining garlic, and the remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Nestle the chicken into the vegetable mixture — roast for ten minutes.