Pascale’s recipe of the week. ?
I enjoyed the salmon we did last week – and it lasted for four days in the fridge!
For this week, I stayed with the fish theme and prepared One-Pan Baked Cod with green beans, tomatoes, and rainbow potatoes. I found the recipe on www.mealpreponfleek.com; it’s surprisingly easy to make yet very tasty.
What’s in your fridge this week?
One-pan Baked Cod with Veggies :
– 4 pieces pre-portioned Atlantic Cod
– 2 cups rainbow tomatoes
– 1 cup green beans
– 2 cup baby purple potatoes, quartered-
– 3-4 tablespoons oil of choice
– seasoning, as desired
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
-Toss diced potatoes with ½ of your oil
– Roast in the oven for 15 minutes
– Remove pan from the oven
– Add in tomatoes, beans, and cod
– Drizzle with remaining oil and season
– Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes
– Divide between containers and enjoy