If life is busy and you’re struggling with cooking for yourself or your family, she’s your solution. Irina comes to your home and prepares your entire meal — no hassle of cooking or messy kitchen for you.
By way of background, Irina is Russian and lived in Israel until two years ago before immigrating to Connecticut to be closer to her children and grandkids. She is experienced in catering and loves cooking for her entire family.
Depending on your preferences, she can prepare delightful European, Mediterranean, or American style foods – whatever your tastes prefer.
Here how it works:
- She offers her services for Farmington, Avon, Simsbury, and the Greater Hartford area.
- She comes to your house for an initial consultation and talks with you about your expectations.
- After agreeing on terms, you book a date/time for her to come to your home and cook.
- You buy the food you want her to cook.
- Then she stores the food in containers you provide and cleans up the kitchen.
You are always encouraged to join her in the kitchen and tell her your preferences because you know best what you like. Her goal is to provide you with fresh and tasty home-cooked meals. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
She’s looking forward to cooking for you!