Another great benefit of chicken bone broth is that it helps fighting the cold and flu, furthermore it’s a tasty and warming food for fall and winter.
Try it out and let me know what you think:
Healing Chicken Broth Recipe
• 1 organic whole chicken
• 8 c of water
• 4 -6 stalks of celery, finely chopped
• ½ onion, finely chopped
• 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• 1 inch ginger root, finely chopped
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
Place all of the above ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low heat for 8 -10 hours.
I like to cook mine until the meat is falling away from the bones.
You can store any excess broth in the freezer and defrost for a later time.